Evidence and Implications of Multiple Paradigms in Accounting Knowledge Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deryl Northcott & Simon Linacre, 2010. "Producing Spaces for Academic Discourse: The Impact of Research Assessment Exercises and Journal Quality Rankings," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 38-54, March.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0046-y is not listed on IDEAS
- João Lunkes Rogério & Ripoll Feliu Vicente M. & Silva Da Rosa Fabricia, 2012. "Pesquisa científica em contabilidade gerencial: estudo comparativo entre Espanha e Brasil," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(2), pages 159-184, abril-jun.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:4-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, Keith, 2013. "Growth and dispersion of accounting research about New Zealand before and during a National Research Assessment Exercise: Five decades of academic journals bibliometrics," MPRA Paper 51100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:23-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:47-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee Parker & James Guthrie, 2009. "Championing intellectual pluralism," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 5-12, January.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:3:p:191-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sven Modell & Christopher Humphrey, 2008. "Balancing acts in qualitative accounting research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 92-100, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:70-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:84-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:141-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukka, Kari & Modell, Sven, 2010. "Validation in interpretive management accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-477, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:161-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.