Timeliness of corporate annual financial reporting in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melinda Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2014. "Effects Of The New Regulation And Corporate Governance Of The Audit Profession," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 545-554, July.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1195680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios, 2011. "Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 302-311, April.
- George Silviu CORDOȘ & Melinda Times FÜLÖP, 2014. "Audit Reporting And Corporate Governance: Links And Implications," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 146-154, April.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:139-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asli Gunduzay TÜREL, 2010. "Timeliness of Financial Reporting in Emerging Capital Markets: Evidence from Turkey," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 113-133.
- Andra GAJEVSZKY, 2013. "The Timeliness Of Financial Reporting In The Context Of European Union’S Emerging Economies," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 73-82, October.
- Turel, Asli, 2010. "Timeliness of financial reporting in emerging capital markets:Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 29799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolos Dasilas, 2009. "The ex-dividend day stock price anomaly: evidence from the Greek stock market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(1), pages 59-91, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:273-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.