The effect of national culture on management control and incentive system design in multi-business firms: evidence of intracorporate isomorphism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Christopher & van Triest, Sander, 2009. "The impact of corporate and national cultures on decentralization in multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 156-167, April.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques On Gray-Hofstede'S Model: What Impact On Cross-Cultural Accounting Research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00690933, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solabomi Omobola Ajibolade, Ph.D, FCA, FIMLS, ACTI, 2013. "Drivers of Choice of Management Accounting System Designs in Nigerian Manufacturing Companies," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(9), pages 45-57, July.
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013.
"Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & R. Trapp & Chr. Endenich, 2013. "Institutional Drivers of Conformity - Evidence for Management Accounting from Brazil and Germany," Post-Print hal-00787923, HAL.
- Andreas Hoffjan & Rouven Trapp & Christoph Endenich & Thomas Boucoiran, 2012. "International budgeting—challenges for German-French companies," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-25, September.
- Reuter, Birgitta, 2014. "Influence of Cultural Factors in Design of a Sino-German Management Accounting System," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, vol. 3, pages 23-37.
- Kitching, Karen & Mashruwala, Raj & Pevzner, Mikhail, 2016. "Culture and Cost Stickiness: A Cross-country Study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 402-417.
- Cristiana Parisi, 2013. "The impact of organisational alignment on the effectiveness of firms’ sustainability strategic performance measurement systems: an empirical analysis," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 71-97, February.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amaury Grimand & Ewan Oiry & Aurélien Ragaigne, 2012. "Les Vertus Habilitantes Et Contraignantes Du Controle : Une Comparaison De Deux Etudes De Cas De Transformation Des Outils," Post-Print hal-00690940, HAL.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques on gray-hofstede’s model: what impact on cross-cultural accounting research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01661667, HAL.
- Samuel Sponem, 2010. "Diversité des pratiques de contrôle budgétaire:approches contingentes et néo-institutionnelles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(3), pages 115-153., September.
- Van der Stede, Wim, 2017. "“Global” management accounting research: some reflections," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68788, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klaus Derfuss, 2015. "Relating Context Variables to Participative Budgeting and Evaluative Use of Performance Measures: A Meta-analysis," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(2), pages 238-278, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:12:y:2003:i:2:p:263-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.