Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Boughton, 2001. "The Case against Harry Dexter White: Still Not Proven," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 219-239, Summer.
- J. E. Meade, 1937. "A Simplified Model of Mr. Keynes' System," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 98-107.
- Roger J. Sandilands, 2000. "Guilt by Association? Lauchlin Currie's Alleged Involvement with Washington Economists in Soviet Espionage," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 473-515, Fall.
- Patinkin, Don, 1976. "Keynes and Econometrics: On the Interaction between the Macroeconomic Revolutions of the Interwar Period," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1091-1123, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:9:y:2002:i:2:p:155-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .