Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 2005. "Makroökonomik und neue Makroökonomik," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92556.
- William Darity, Jr. & Warren Young, 1995. "IS-LM: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-41, Spring.
- Benavie, Arthur, 1976. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Two-Sector Keynesian Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 63-84, February.
- Robert J. Mackay & Roger N. Waud, 1975.
"A Re-examination of Keynesian Monetary and Fiscal Orthodoxy in a Two-Sector Keynesian Paradigm,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(4), pages 548-573, November.
- Robert J. Mackay & Roger N. Waud, 1975. "A re-examination of Keynesian monetary and fiscal orthodoxy in a two- sector Keynesian paradigm," Special Studies Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Darity, William A, Jr & Cottrell, Allin F, 1987. "Meade's General Theory Model: A Geometric Reprise," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 210-221, May.
- Ingo Barens, 1997. "What Went Wrong with IS-LM/AS-AD Analysis--And Why," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 89-99, Winter.
- Solow, R M, 1984. "Mr. Hicks and the Classics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(0), pages 13-25, Supplemen.
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 1986. "Eine Fehlinterpretation des Keynesianischen Modells," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 457-468.
- Robert W. Clower, 1994. "The Effective Demand Fraud," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 377-385, Fall.
- Robert M. Solow, 1986. "What Is a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This? Macroeconomics after Fifty Years," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 191-198, Jul-Sep.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:6:y:1999:i:4:p:628-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.