The Anglo-Irish context for William Edward Hearn's economic beliefs and the ultimate failure of his Plutology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinz Kurz, 2010. "Technical progress, capital accumulation and income distribution in Classical economics: Adam Smith, David Ricardo and Karl Marx," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 1183-1222.
- Opocher, Arrigo, 2009. "A Dual-Solovian Measure of Productivity Increase and its Early Antecedents," MPRA Paper 15541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lydall, Harold, 1969. "On Measuring Technical Progress," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(12), pages 1-12, June.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrigo Opocher, 2010.
"The future of the working classes: a comparison between J.S. Mill and A. Marshall,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 229-253.
- Arrigo Opocher, 2008. "The Future of the Working Classes: A Comparison Between J.S. Mill and A. Marshall," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0078, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsWilliam Edward Hearn; Irish Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:19-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .