Women entrepreneurs in sub-Saharan Africa: An institutional theory analysis from a social marketing point of view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angie Ngoc Tran & Søren Jeppesen, 2016. "SMEs in their Own Right: The Views of Managers and Workers in Vietnamese Textiles, Garment, and Footwear Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 589-608, September.
- Foundjem-Tita, Divine & Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Degrande, Ann & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Damme, Patrick & Tchoundjeu, Zac, 2014. "A tale of transaction costs and forest law compliance: Trade permits for Non Timber Forests Products in Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 132-142.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:286-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0480-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012.
"Constrained Gazelles: High Potentials in West Africa’s Informal Economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1352-1368.
- Grimm, Michael & Knorringa, Peter & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained gazelles : high potentials in West Africa's informal economy," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 77926, The World Bank.
- Grimm, M. & Knorringa, P. & Lay, J., 2012. "Constrained gazelles. High potentials in West Africa’s informal economy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 537, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0123-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4402-:d:185327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kimbu, Albert Nsom & Ngoasong, Michael Zisuh, 2016. "Women as vectors of social entrepreneurship," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 63-79.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2018:i:216:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Vita, Luisa & Mari, Michela & Poggesi, Sara, 2014. "Women entrepreneurs in and from developing countries: Evidences from the literature," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 451-460.
- Milanov, Hana & Justo, Rachida & Bradley, Steven W., 2015. "Making the most of group relationships: The role of gender and boundary effects in microcredit groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 822-838.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0066-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1609-:d:214619 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:beo:journl:v:63:y:2018:i:216:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celestine Katongole & John C. Munene & Muhammed Ngoma & Samuel Dawa & Arthur Sserwanga, 2015. "Entrepreneur’s Intrapersonal Resources and Enterprise Success among Micro and Small Scale Women Entrepreneurs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(04), pages 405-447, December.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0111-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Hung & Joanne Yoong & Elizabeth Brown, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Financial Awareness and Education," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 14, OECD Publishing.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0076-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay & Medovarski, Tamas & Chattopadhyay, Sutapa & Ravichandran, Veena, 2013. "Women entrepreneurs in the informal economy: Is formalization the only solution for business sustainability?," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:183-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.