Finite Sample Evidence Suggesting a Heavy Tail Problem of the Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Seojeong, 2016.
"Asymptotic refinements of a misspecification-robust bootstrap for GEL estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 86-104.
- Seojeong Lee, 2014. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for GEL Estimators," Discussion Papers 2014-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rockey, James, 2012. "Reconsidering the fiscal effects of constitutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 313-323.
- Stefan Boes, 2010. "Count Data Models with Correlated Unobserved Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 382-402.
- Carrasco, Marine & Tchuente, Guy, 2015. "Regularized LIML for many instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 427-442.
- Lee, Seojeong, 2014.
"Asymptotic refinements of a misspecification-robust bootstrap for generalized method of moments estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 398-413.
- Seojeong Lee, 2013. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Discussion Papers 2013-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Seojeong Lee, 2018. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Papers 1806.01450, arXiv.org.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2016.
"GEL estimation for heavy-tailed GARCH models with robust empirical likelihood inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 18-45.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2015. "GEL Estimation for Heavy-Tailed GARCH Models with Robust Empirical Likelihood Inference," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Wang, Xuexin, 2016. "A New Class of Tests for Overidentifying Restrictions in Moment Condition Models," MPRA Paper 69004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crudu, Federico & Sándor, Zsolt, 2011. "On the finite-sample properties of conditional empirical likelihood estimators," MPRA Paper 34116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Tsang, Andrew, 2016.
"The diffusion and dynamics of producer prices, deflationary pressure across Asian countries, and the role of China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
11/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hongyi Chen & Michael Funke & Andrew Tsang, 2016. "The Diffusion and Dynamics of Producer Prices, Deflationary Pressure across Asian Countries, and the Role of China," Working Papers 152016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Prosper Dovonon, 2016.
"Large Sample Properties of the Three-Step Euclidean Likelihood Estimators under Model Misspecification,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 465-514, April.
- Dovonon, Prosper, 2008. "Large sample properties of the three-step euclidean likelihood estimators under model misspecification," MPRA Paper 40025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2010.
- Seojeong Lee, 2018. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Papers 1806.00953, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Pierre Chausse, 2017. "Regularized Empirical Likelihood as a Solution to the No Moment," Working Papers 1708, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Mardi Dungey & Vitali Alexeev & Jing Tian & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "Econometricians Have Their Moments: GMM at 32," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91, pages 1-24, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:27:y:2008:i:4-6:p:526-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.