Estimator Choice and Fisher's Paradox: A Monte Carlo Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2010. "Revisiting the health-income nexus in Malaysia: ARDL cointegration and Rao's F-test for causality," MPRA Paper 27287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2008. "Global imbalances, triangular trading patterns, and the yen/dollar exchange rate," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-517, December.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "Panel Cointegration Tests of the Fisher Hypothesis," Working Papers 2005:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James, 2009. "The Saving-Investment Dynamics And Financial Sector Reforms in India," MPRA Paper 14498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nusair, Salah A., 2016. "The effects of oil price shocks on the economies of the Gulf Co-operation Council countries: Nonlinear analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 256-267.
- E.Panopoulou, 2005.
"A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1500205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2005. "A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp067, IIIS.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2005. "A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2016. "The Fisher effect in the presence of time-varying coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 495-511.
- Jesús Clemente & María Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montañés & Marcelo Reyes, 2017.
"Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence from the G7 Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Jesus Clemente & Antonio Montañes & Marcelo Reyes, 2004. "Structural Breaks, Inflation and Interest Rates: Evidence for the G7 countries," Econometrics 0401005, EconWPA.
- Westerlund, J., 2006. "Panel cointegration tests of the Fisher effect," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ang, James B., 2010. "Research, technological change and financial liberalization in South Korea," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 457-468, March.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2017.
"Testing the Fisher Hypothesis in the G-7 Countries Using I(d) Techniques,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1667, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2017. "Testing the Fisher Hypothesis in the G-7 Countries Using I(d) Techniques," CESifo Working Paper Series 6482, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ang, James B., 2011. "Finance and consumption volatility: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 947-964, October.
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2010. "Estimating an Import Demand Function in Developing Countries: A Structural Econometric Approach with Applications to India and Sri Lanka," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 307-319, May.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnwine, Neil & Yigit, Taner M., 2008.
"What Fisher knew about his relation, we sometimes forget,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 193-195, December.
- Taner Yigit & Neil Arnwine, 2007. "What Fisher Knew About His Relation, We Sometimes Forget," Working Papers 0707, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2008. "Panel cointegration tests of the Fisher effect," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 193-233.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Growth Volatility and Financial Repression: Time Series Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 14412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher's paradox; Cointegration; Single-equation estimators; Monte Carlo analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:25-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.