The Use Of Intellectual Property Rights And Innovation By Manufacturing Firms In Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Salvador Barrios & Gaetan Nicodeme & Agnieszka Maria Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2018.
"Patent boxes design, patents location, and local R&D,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 33(93), pages 131-177.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Barrios, Salvador & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Skonieczna, Agnieszka Maria & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers 10679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Salvador Barrios & Gaëtan Nicodème & Agnieszka Maria Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2018. "Patent boxes design, patents location, and local R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/270539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Annette Alstadsater & Salvador Barrios & Gaetan Nicodeme & Agnieszka Maria Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Patent boxes design, patents, location and local R&D," Working Papers 1518, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Salvador Barrios & Gaëtan Nicodème & Agnieszka Maria Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," Taxation Papers 57, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Salvador Barrios & Gaetan Nicodeme & Agnieszka Maria Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Annette Alstadsæter & Salvador Barrios & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodème & Agnieszka Skonieczna & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," CESifo Working Paper Series 5416, CESifo Group Munich.
- Crass, Dirk & Garcia Valero, Francisco & Pitton, Francesco & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Protecting innovation through patents and trade secrets: Determinants and performance impacts for firms with a single innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2006.
"Is Silence Golden? Patents Versus Secrecy At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 735-752.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2004. "Is Silence Golden? Patents versus Secrecy at the Firm Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-78, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2005. "Is Silence Golden? Patents versus Secrecy at the Firm Level," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 37, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marcel Seip & Carolina Castaldi & Meindert Flikkema & Ard-Pieter de Man, 2019. "A taxonomy of firm-level IPR application practices to inform policy debates," LEM Papers Series 2019/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Vania Sena, 2017.
"Appropriability mechanisms, innovation, and productivity: evidence from the UK,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1-2), pages 42-62, February.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Vania Sena, 2014. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 20514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Sena, Vania, 2015. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity:Evidence from the UK," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 411, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hall, B.H. & Sena, Vania, 2014. "Appropriability mechanisms, innovation and productivity: Evidence from the UK," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2014. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 375-423, June.
- Kyoo-Ho Park, 2014. "The effectiveness of patents and the determinants of patenting activities in Korea," Chapters, in: Sanghoon Ahn & Bronwyn H. Hall & Keun Lee (ed.), Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 12, pages 287-306, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Key Enabling Technologies and Smart Specialization Strategies. European Regional Evidence from patent data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thomä Jörg & Zimmermann Volker, 2013. "Knowledge Protection Practices in Innovating SMEs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 691-717, October.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Legros, Diégo, 2012. "French firms’ strategies for protecting their intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 780-794.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Bronwyn H. Hall & Keun Lee (ed.), 2014. "Intellectual Property for Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15464.
- Stephen Roper & Helen Xia, 2014. "Innovation, innovation strategy and survival," Research Papers 0017, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Insu Cho & Heejun Park & Joseph Kim, 2012. "The moderating effect of innovation protection mechanisms on the competitiveness of service firms," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 369-386, September.
- Antonio Della Malva & Enrico Santarelli, 2016. "Intellectual property rights, distance to the frontier, and R&D: evidence from microdata," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Tomasz Kijek, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights And Appropriability Of Innovation Capital: Evidence From Polish Manufacturing Firms," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 387-399, June.
- Sara Amoroso & Albert N. Link, 2019. "Intellectual Property Protection Mechanisms and the Characteristics of Founding Teams," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Neuhäusler , Peter & Schubert, Torben & Frietsch , Rainer & Blind , Knut, 2015. "Managing Portfolio Risk in Strategic Technology Management: Evidence from a Panel Data Set of the World’s Largest R&D Performers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Thomä, Jörg & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "To protect or not to protect? Modes of appropriability in the small enterprise sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; Innovation and invention; Manufacturing; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:285-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.