Youth wage employment and parental education in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Youth Wage Employment and Parental Education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 54629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, David & Schoeni, Robert F, 1993.
"Effects of Family Background on Earnings and Returns to Schooling: Evidence from Brazil,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(4), pages 710-740, August.
- Lam. D. & Schoeni, R.F., 1996. "Effects on Family Background on Earnings and Returns to Schooling: Evidence from Brazil," Papers 96-13, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2005.
"Vive la revolution! Long term returns of 1968 to the angry students,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2005. "Vive la Revolution! Long term returns of 1968 to the angry students," CEE Discussion Papers 0049, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Eric Maurin & Sandra Mcnally, 2008. "Vive la Révolution ! Long Term Returns of 1968 to the Angry Students," Post-Print halshs-00754313, HAL.
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2005. "Vive la Révolution! Long Term Returns of 1968 to the Angry Students," IZA Discussion Papers 1504, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2005. "Vive la Révolution! Long Term Returns of 1968 to the Angry Students," CEPR Discussion Papers 4940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fields, Gary S., 2011. "Labor market analysis for developing countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 16-22.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007. "The Economic Lives of the Poor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, Winter.
- Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2008. "Vive la Révolution! Long-Term Educational Returns of 1968 to the Angry Students," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26, pages 1-33.
- Monique de Haan, 2011.
"The Effect of Parents' Schooling on Child's Schooling: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 859-892.
- Monique de Haan, 2008. "The Effect of Parents' Schooling on Child's Schooling: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:32:y:2015:i:4:p:526-537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.