Construction management strategies: a theory of construction management By Milan Radosavljevic and John Bennett, Wiley-Blackwell, London, 2012. ISBN 978-0-470-65609-9, £39.99 (pb)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Bajari & Steven Tadelis, 1999. "Incentives versus Transaction Costs: A Theory of Procurement Contracts," Working Papers 99029, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Building trust in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 417-437, January.
- Sai-On Cheung & Tsun-Ip Lam & Mei-Yung Leung & Yue-Wang Wan, 2001. "An analytical hierarchy process based procurement selection method," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 427-437.
- Roberto Pietroforte, 1997. "Communication and governance in the building process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 71-82.
- Anna Dubois & Lars-Erik Gadde, 2002. "The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 621-631.
- Barlow, James, 2000. "Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 973-989.
- Albert Chan & Daniel Chan & Kathy Ho, 2003. "An empirical study of the benefits of construction partnering in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 523-533.
- M. Motiar Rahman & Mohan Kumaraswamy, 2002. "Joint risk management through transactionally efficient relational contracting," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 45-54.
- Spekman, Robert E., 1988. "Strategic supplier selection: Understanding long-term buyer relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 75-81.
- J Michael Geringer, 1991. "Strategic Determinants of Partner Selection Criteria in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Bajari, Patrick & Tadelis, Steven, 2001. "Incentives versus Transaction Costs: A Theory of Procurement Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 387-407.
- Per Erik Eriksson, 2006. "Procurement and Governance Management ? Development of a Conceptual Procurement Model Based on Different Types of Control," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, pages 30-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:31:y:2013:i:1:p:90-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .