An investigation of leadership styles and relationship cultures of Chinese and expatriate managers in multinational construction companies in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xing Wu & Zhihui Zhang, 2005. "Input-output analysis of the Chinese construction sector," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 905-912.
- C. Y. Yiu & X. H. Lu & M. Y. Leung & W. X. Jin, 2004. "A longitudinal analysis on the relationship between construction output and GDP in Hong Kong," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 339-345.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 565-579, June.
- Polenske, Karen R & Sivitanides, Petros, 1990. "Linkages in the Construction Sector," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 147-161.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1994. "Productivity measurement within an input-output framework," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mth:csbm88:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:88-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; project manager; leadership; culture; international business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:25:y:2007:i:1:p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .