A systems view of temporary housing projects in post-disaster reconstruction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1979. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: a critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 102-153.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 982-1003.
- Rothwell, R. & Robertson, A. B., 1973. "The role of communications in technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 204-225.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1993. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: A critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 107-108.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 147-162.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 123-139.
- Graeme Larsen & Tabarak Ballal, 2005. "The diffusion of innovations within a UKCI context: an explanatory framework," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 81-91.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 102-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong-Gook Kim & Junghun Lee & Byung-Lip Ahn & Hwayeon Shin & Seunghwan Yoo & Cheol-Yong Jang & Doosam Song & Jonghun Kim, 2015. "Indoor Thermal Environment of Temporary Mobile Energy Shelter Houses (MeSHs) in South Korea," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Christoph Aubrecht & Sven Fuchs & Clemens Neuhold, 2013. "Spatio-temporal aspects and dimensions in integrated disaster risk management," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 68(3), pages 1205-1216, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural disasters; organizational design; post-disaster reconstruction; systems approach; temporary housing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:4:p:367-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .