Partnering in construction: a critical review of issues, problems and dilemmas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Seymour & Darryll Crook & John Rooke, 1997. "The role of theory in construction management: a call for debate," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 117-119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Sacks & Michael Harel, 2006. "An economic game theory model of subcontractor resource allocation behaviour," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 869-881.
- Oliver Marschollek & Roman Beck, 2012. "Alignment of Divergent Organizational Cultures in IT Public-Private Partnerships," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(3), pages 153-162, June.
- Castro, Ignacio & Casanueva, Cristóbal & Galán, José Luis, 2014. "Dynamic evolution of alliance portfolios," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 423-433.
- Florence Phua, 2006. "When is construction partnering likely to happen? An empirical examination of the role of institutional norms," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 615-624.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Managing drivers of innovation in construction networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeo, K.T. & Ning, J.H., 2006. "Managing uncertainty in major equipment procurement in engineering projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 123-134, May.
- Shahin Mokhlesian, 2014. "How Do Contractors Select Suppliers for Greener Construction Projects? The Case of Three Swedish Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Matilda Alexandrova & Daniela Staneva & George Petkov, 2014. "Local and Global Measures for Success and Reconstructive Determination of the Optimal Number of Partners in European Educational Projects," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 63-76, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPartnering; Alliancing; Culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:18:y:2000:i:2:p:229-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .