No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CBIE20|
- Bernard, John C. & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1994. "The Impact of Lag Determination on Price Relationships in the U.S. Broiler Industry," Staff Papers 121315, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Hernan Rincon Castro & Jennyberthel & Miguelgomez, 2003.
"Balance Fiscalestructural Y Cíclico Del Gobierno Nacional Central De Colombia,1980-2002,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 21(44), pages 12-62, December.
- Hernán Rincón & Jenny Berthel & Miguel Gómez, 2003. "Balance Fiscal Estructural y Cíclico del Gobierno Nacional Central de Colombia, 1980-2002," Borradores de Economia 246, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Jenny Berthel & Miguel Gómez, 2003. "Balance Fiscal Estructural Y Cíclico Del Gobierno Nacional Central De Colombia 1980-2002," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002038, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Carpio, Carlos E. & Denning, Megan, 2004. "Issues and Strategies for Aggregate Supply Response Estimation for Policy Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Carpio, Carlos E. & Denning, Megan, 2004. "Issues and Strategies for Aggregate Supply Response Estimation for Policy Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 351-367, August.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:448390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2005. "Demand behavior of U.S. high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and its implication for the U.S. sweetener market: a cointegration analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19564, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2004. "The Impact Of Marketing Advisory Service Recommendations On Producers' Marketing Decisions," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20389, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 2000. "Flexible Distributed Lags," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123623, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2004. "The Impact of Market Advisory Service Recommendations on Producers' Marketing Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Asia's Underachiever : Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22618, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zuzana Iršová & Tomáš Havránek, 2010. "Measuring Bank Efficiency: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 307-328.
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Brian A. Jacob & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2011. "Can You Recognize an Effective Teacher When You Recruit One?," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 43-74, January.
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Brian A. Jacob & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2008. "Can You Recognize an Effective Teacher When You Recruit One?," NBER Working Papers 14485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B, 2011. "The Economic Transition and Growth of Philippine Regions," MPRA Paper 28267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:448389 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2004. "The Legal Road To Replicating Silicon Valley," Working Papers wp281, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Canares, Michael P., 2010. "The Excluded Poor: How Targeting Has Left out the Poor in Peripheral Cities in the Philippines," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hill, Hal, 2001. "Technology and Innovation in Developing East Asia: An interpretive Survey," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2002. "A Game Theoretic Analysis Of U.S. Rice Export Policy: The Case Of Japan And Korea," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Koudele, Joe W., 1990. "An Analysis Of Consumer Characteristics Associated With The Purchase Of Beef And Pork Variety Meats," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Mapa, Dennis & Albis, Manuel Leonard & Comandante, Dorcas Mae & Cura, Josephine & Ladao, Ma. Maureen, 2013. "Spatial Analysis of Income Growth in the Philippines: Evidence from Intra-Country Data (1988 to 2009)," MPRA Paper 48300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Balisacan, Arsenio & Briones, Kristine Joy S. & Albis, Manuel Leonard F., 2009. "What really matters for income growth in the Philippines: Empirical evidence from provincial data," MPRA Paper 19449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed