Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, John C. & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1994. "The Impact of Lag Determination on Price Relationships in the U.S. Broiler Industry," Staff Papers 121315, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Hernan Rincon Castro & Jennyberthel & Miguelgomez, 2003.
"Balance Fiscalestructural Y Cíclico Del Gobierno Nacional Central De Colombia,1980-2002,"
Revista ESPE - ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 21(44), pages 12-62, December.
- Hernán Rincón & Jenny Berthel & Miguel Gómez, 2003. "Balance Fiscal Estructural y Cíclico del Gobierno Nacional Central de Colombia, 1980-2002," Borradores de Economia 246, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Jenny Berthel & Miguel Gómez, 2003. "Balance Fiscal Estructural Y Cíclico Del Gobierno Nacional Central De Colombia 1980-2002," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002038, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Koudele, Joe W., 1990.
"An Analysis Of Consumer Characteristics Associated With The Purchase Of Beef And Pork Variety Meats,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Koudele, Joe W., 1990. "An Analysis of Consumer Characteristics Associated with the Purchase of Beef and Pork Variety Meats," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 87-94, July.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Carpio, Carlos E. & Denning, Megan, 2004.
"Issues and Strategies for Aggregate Supply Response Estimation for Policy Analyses,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 1-17, August.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Carpio, Carlos E. & Denning, Megan, 2004. "Issues and Strategies for Aggregate Supply Response Estimation for Policy Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 351-367, August.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:448390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B, 2011. "The Economic Transition and Growth of Philippine Regions," MPRA Paper 28267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2005. "Demand behavior of U.S. high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and its implication for the U.S. sweetener market: a cointegration analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19564, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:448389 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2004. "The Legal Road To Replicating Silicon Valley," Working Papers wp281, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2004. "The Impact Of Marketing Advisory Service Recommendations On Producers' Marketing Decisions," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20389, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Spanos, Aris, 1990. "The simultaneous-equations model revisited : Statistical adequacy and identification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 87-105.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 2000. "Flexible Distributed Lags," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123623, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2004. "The Impact of Market Advisory Service Recommendations on Producers' Marketing Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 1-20, August.
- Canares, Michael P., 2010. "The Excluded Poor: How Targeting Has Left out the Poor in Peripheral Cities in the Philippines," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hill, Hal, 2001. "Technology and Innovation in Developing East Asia: An interpretive Survey," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2002. "A Game Theoretic Analysis Of U.S. Rice Export Policy: The Case Of Japan And Korea," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009.
"Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth,"
DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Asia's Underachiever : Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22618, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Brian A. Jacob & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2011.
"Can You Recognize an Effective Teacher When You Recruit One?,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 43-74, January.
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Brian A. Jacob & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2008. "Can You Recognize an Effective Teacher When You Recruit One?," NBER Working Papers 14485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole, 2013. "Price transmission Analysis and Associated Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa’s Agricultural Markets: What Does the Literature Say?," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160479, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Messmer, M. & Percy, M. & Phillips, W. & Boylen, D., 1990. "An Economic Analysis of Wood Production on Private Forest Land in West Central Alberta," Project Report Series 232112, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Zuzana Iršová & Tomáš Havránek, 2010. "Measuring Bank Efficiency: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 307-328.
- Mapa, Dennis & Albis, Manuel Leonard & Comandante, Dorcas Mae & Cura, Josephine & Ladao, Ma. Maureen, 2013. "Spatial Analysis of Income Growth in the Philippines: Evidence from Intra-Country Data (1988 to 2009)," MPRA Paper 48300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Balisacan, Arsenio & Briones, Kristine Joy S. & Albis, Manuel Leonard F., 2009. "What really matters for income growth in the Philippines: Empirical evidence from provincial data," MPRA Paper 19449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:48:y:2012:i:2:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.