Jim Schiller and Barbara Martin-Schiller (eds), Imagining Indonesia: Cultural Politics and Political Culture, Ohio University Centre for International Studies, Monographs in International Studies, Southeast Asia Series no. 97, Athens, Ohio, 1997, pp. xxiii + 351. US$30.00; �28.50 Bisuk Siahaan, Industrialisasi di Indonesia sejak Hutang Kehormatan sampai Banting Stir [Industrialisation in Indonesia from the Debt of Honour to the Change in Course], Pustaka Data, Jakarta, 1996, pp. xiv + 563 npg J.Th Lindblad (ed.), Historical Foundations of a National Economy in Indonesia, 1890s-1990s, North-Holland and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, Amsterdam, 1996, pp viii + 427. Dfl 95.-. Sven Cederroth, Survival and Profit in Rural Java: The Case of an East Javanese Village, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies Monograph Series No 63, Curzon Press, Richmond, 1995, pp. xi + 301. npg. R William Liddle, Leadership and Culture in Indonesian Politics, Allen & Unwin, Sydney, for ASAA Southeast Asia Publications Series, 1996. A$34.95. Julius Tahija, Horizons Beyond, 'Entrepreneurs of Asia' series, Times Books International, Singapore, 1995, pp. xiii + 280. npg. Mayling Oey-Gardiner, Mildred Wagemann, Evelyn Suleeman and Sulastri (eds), Perempuan Indonesia- Duht dan Kini [Indonesian Women: The Past and The Present], PT Gramcdia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta, 1996, pp. xvii + 477. George Faulkner, Business Indonesia: A Practical Insight into Doing Business in Indonesia, Business. & Professional Publishing, Sydney, 1995, pp. xviii + 158.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CBIE20|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1990. "Is the European Community an Optimal Currency Area? Optimal Taxation versus the Cost of Multiple Currencies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 419-33, June.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Paul Masson, 1999.
"Multiple equilibria, contagion, and the emerging market crises,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Paul R. Masson, 1999. "Multiple Equilibria, Contagion, and the Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 99/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993.
"New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions,"
NBER Working Papers
4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul, 1994. "New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, December.
- Corden, W Max, 1993. "Exchange Rate Policies for Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 198-207, January.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.