On the power of indicators: how the choice of fuel poverty indicator affects the identification of the target population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Orea, Luis & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2019.
"Fuel poverty and Well-Being:A consumer theory and stochastic frontier approach,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 22-32.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Luis Orea & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Fuel Poverty and Well-Being: A Consumer Theory and Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers EPRG 1628, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Agbim, Chinelo & Araya, Felipe & Faust, Kasey M. & Harmon, Dana, 2020. "Subjective versus objective energy burden: A look at drivers of different metrics and regional variation of energy poor populations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Charlier, Dorothée & Legendre, Bérangère & Ricci, Olivia, 2021. "Measuring fuel poverty in tropical territories: A latent class model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Kelly, J. Andrew & Clinch, J. Peter & Kelleher, L. & Shahab, S., 2020. "Enabling a just transition: A composite indicator for assessing home-heating energy-poverty risk and the impact of environmental policy measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:51:y:2019:i:11:p:1081-1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.