The first Great Divergence and the evolution of cross-country income inequality during the last millennium: the role of institutions and culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jakob Madsen & Eric Yan, 2013. "The First Great Divergence and the Evolution of Cross-Country Income Inequality during the Last Millennium: the Role of Institutions and Culture," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabello, Matias & Rojas, Carolina, 2016. "Researchers and the Wealth of Nations," MPRA Paper 71488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 2016.
- Jeffrey A. EDWARDS & Alfredo ROMERO & Cephas NAANWAAB, 2022. "Income Inequality, The World Values Survey, And The Interaction Of Cultural Dimensions," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 22(2), pages 5-24.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P16 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Capitalist Economies - - - Capitalist Institutions; Welfare State
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:33:p:4641-4650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.