Impact of terrorism on tourism in Turkey: empirical evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Feridun, Mete, 2010. "Impact of terrorism on tourism in Turkey: empirical evidence from Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7915, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Neumayer & Thomas Plümper, 2016. "Spatial spill-overs from terrorism on tourism: Western victims in Islamic destination countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 195-206, December.
- Bassil Charbel, 2014. "The Effect of Terrorism on Tourism Demand in the Middle East," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 1-16, December.
- Mete Feridun, 2016. "Impact of Education and Poverty on Terrorism in Turkey: An Empirical Investigation," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 41-48, March.
- Fırat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2016. "Thirty Years of Conflict and Economic Growth in Turkey: A Synthetic Control Approach," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 112, European Institute, LSE.
- Duha Altindag, 2014.
"Crime and International Tourism,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2009. "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2014. "Crime and International Tourism," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- repec:jso:coejss:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:869-885 is not listed on IDEAS
- FÄ±rat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2017.
"The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 61(2), pages 457-479, February.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013. "“The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey”," IREA Working Papers 201322, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013. "“The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey”," AQR Working Papers 201314, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.
- Yashobanta Parida & Parul Bhardwaj & Joyita Roy Chowdhury, 2015. "Impact of Terrorism on Tourism in India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2543-2557.
- Les Coleman, 2012. "Testing equity market efficiency around terrorist attacks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4087-4099, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:24:p:3349-3354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .