Manufacturing FDI and economic growth: evidence from Asian economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sef Baaijens & Peter Nijkamp & Kees Van Montfort, 1998. "Explanatory Meta-analysis for the Comparison and Transfer of Regional Tourist Income Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 839-849.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert & Davidson, Russell, 1983.
"Tests for model specification in the presence of alternative hypotheses : Some further results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 53-70.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981. "Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses: Some Further Results," Working Papers 430, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Baaijens, Sef & Nijkamp, Peter, 2000. "Meta-Analytic Methods for Comparative and Exploratory Policy Research: An Application to the Assessment of Regional Tourist Multipliers," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 821-858, December.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007.
"Impacts of tourism and fiscal expenditure to remote islands: the case of the Amami islands in Japan,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 661-666.
- Noriko Ishikawa & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2005. "Impacts of Tourism and Fiscal Expenditure to Remote Islands: The Case of the Amami Islands in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Azmat Gani, 1998. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth in the South Pacific island economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(12), pages 747-749.
- Rukmani Gounder, 2001. "Aid-growth nexus: empirical evidence from Fiji," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1009-1019.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmoud Arayssi & Ali Fakih, 2015.
"Institutions and development in MENA region: evidence from the manufacturing sector,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(8), pages 717-732, August.
- Arayssi, Mahmoud & Fakih, Ali, 2015. "Institutions and Development in MENA Region: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 8772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali Fakih & Mahmoud Arayssi, 2015. "Institutions and Development in MENA Region: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-02, CIRANO.
- Peiming Wang & Joseph Alba & Donghyun Park, 2013. "Determinants of Different Modes of FDI: Firm-Level Evidence from Japanese FDI into the US," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 425-446, July.
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2015. "The relationship between the education system and the inflows of FDI for the Central and East European EU new member states," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 41(2(50)), pages 76-92, december.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Ready-Made Garments Sector of Bangladesh : Macro and Distributional Implications," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "Financial Development: A Pre-Condition for Foreign Direct Spillover Effects in Egypt," Working Papers 12, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Larisa Kapustina & Ä½udmila Lipková & Oksana Falchenko, 2016. "Evaluation of Foreign Direct Investment Contribution in the Economic Development of Sverdlovsk Region and Russia," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 741-754.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:2:p:29-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Rosell-Martinez & P. Sanchez-Sellero, 2012.
"Foreign direct investment and technical progress in Spanish manufacturing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(19), pages 2473-2489, July.
- J. Rosell-Martinez & P. Sanchez-Sellero, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and technical progress in Spanish manufacturing," Post-Print hal-00693830, HAL.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudra Prakash Pradhan, 2010. "Financial Deepening, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Are They Cointegrated," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 37-43, December.
- Gulam Hassan, Mohamed Aslam & Abou Sakar, Sameer, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 51930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basem Elmukhtar Ertimi & Abulkasem Dowa & Elham Mohamed Albisht & Basim Aboubaker Oqab, 2016. "The Impact of Corruption on Economic Growth in OIC Countries," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(9), pages 91-103, September.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2015. "FDI in Peru and Uzbekistan: A comparative analysis in brief," MPRA Paper 63849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mite Miteski & Dijana Janevska Stefanova, 2017. "The Impact of Sectorial FDI on Economic Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Working Papers 2017-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S., 2011. "FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-44, July.
- Dinh Hong Linh & Shih-Mo Lin, 2014. "CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, Economic Growth and FDI in Vietnam," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 12(3 (Fall)), pages 219-232.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:1_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Sectoral FDI and Economic Growth — Evidence from Egyptian Governorates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201537, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Thomas Brenner & Daniel Lee, 2014. "Weather Conditions and Economic Growth - Is Productivity Hampered by Climate Change?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Temiz, Dilek & Gökmen, Aytaç, 2014. "FDI inflow as an international business operation by MNCs and economic growth: An empirical study on Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 145-154.
- Nevine Eid, "undated". "FDI-Growth Relationship: Is Financial Deepening a Pre-condition," EcoMod2006 272100023, EcoMod.
- Arfan Shahzad & Abdullah Kaid Al-Swidi & Dawood Ali Mithani & Faudziah Hanim Bt Fadzil & Abd Ghani Bin Golamuddin, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation on The Effect of Business Environment Factors on The FDI Inflows in Pakistan: The Moderating Role of Political Stability," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 156-170, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:8:p:991-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .