Measuring technical efficiency and productivity growth: a comparison of SFA and DEA on Norwegian grain production data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2011. "Observed and unobserved heterogeneity in stochastic frontier models: An application to the electricity distribution industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 304-310, March.
- Boon L. Lee, 2013.
"Productivity, technical and efficiency change in Singapore's services sector, 2005 to 2008,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(15), pages 2023-2029, May.
- Boon Lee, 2011. "Productivity, Technical and Efficiency Change in Singapore's Services Sector, 2005 to 2008," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 269, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Souksavanh Vixathep & Nobuaki Matsunaga, 2012. "Firm Efficiency in Cambodia's Garment Industry on the Eve of the Multi-Fiber Arrangement Termination," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 359-380, December.
- Olusegun, Ajetomobi Joshua, 2012. "Productivity Growth of ECOWAS Common Crops: A Tale of Two Competing Frontier Methods of Analysis," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159404, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:6:p:7-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajetomobi, J. O. & Adedeji, I. A., 1. "Productivity Growth of ECOWAS Common Crops: A Tale of Two Competing Frontier Methods of Analysis," Agroeconomia Croatica, Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1).
- Concetta Castiglione, 2012.
"Technical efficiency and ICT investment in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(14), pages 1749-1763, May.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "Technical Efficiency and ICT Investment in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Post-Print hal-00682262, HAL.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017.
"Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach
[Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Murali, Palanichamy & Balakrishnan, Raghupathy & Puthira Prathap, Duraisamy & Karpagam, Chidambara & Govindaraj, Gurrappa Naidu, 2012. "Productivity Improvement in Sugarcane Farming in Tamil Nadu (India): Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126346, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Selecting between different productivity measurement approaches: An application using EU KLEMS data," MPRA Paper 37965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cechura, L. & Hockmann, H. & MalyÌ , M. & ZÌŒaÌ kovaÌ KroupovÃ¡, Z., 2015. "Comparison of Technology and Technical Efficiency in Cereal Production among EU Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(2), June.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:6:p:8-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:20:p:2617-2630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.