Export performance in China's regional economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad, 2014. "Subnational Export Performance and Determinants: Evidence from Two Indian States," MPRA Paper 60029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celbis, Mehmet Güney & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "How big is the impact of infrastructure on trade? Evidence from meta-analysis," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:italej:v:4:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s40797-018-0078-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2018.
"Regional growth differences in China for 1995–2013: an empirical integrative analysis of their sources,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," MPRA Paper 79642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1757-:d:113589 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celbis, M.G. & Crombrugghe, D. de & Muysken, J., 2014. "Public investment and regional politics: The case of Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:10:p:1283-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.