Evolution of banking efficiency within an unstable macroeconomic environment: the case of Turkish commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Artana, Ricardo López Murphy, 1994. "Fiscal Decentralization: Some Lessons for Latin America," Working Papers 42, FIEL.
- Daniel Artana, Fernando Navajas, 1997. "Competencia desleal en el comercio minorista. Experiencia para el caso argentino," Working Papers 54, FIEL.
- D. Artana, M. Cristini, R. Moya, M. Panadeiros, 1997. "Modernización del Comercio Minorista en la Argentina," Working Papers 55, FIEL.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1996. "Mercado Laboral e Instituciones: Lecciones a partir del caso de Chile," Working Papers 50, FIEL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nurhan Davutyan & Canan Yildirim, 2013. "Competitiveness in Turkish Banking: 2002-2011," Working Papers 774, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2013.
- Carlo Migliardo & Antonio Fabio Forgione, 2015. "Extra Profits in the Healthcare Factoring Industry: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 322-337.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Şanli Pinar, 2008.
"What determines the banking sector performance in globalized financial markets? The case of Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(7), pages 1593-1602.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Sanli Pinar Ceyhan, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," Working Papers 2007/21, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2006. "University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 131-147, March.
- Matthews, Kent & Ismail, Mahadzir, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity Growth of Domestic and Foreign Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Sanli Pinar Ceyhan, 2007.
"Market Disciplining Role of Crises on The Restructuring of the Turkish Banking Sector,"
2007/18, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "Market Disciplining Role of Crisis on the Restructuring of the Turkish Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin, Haiyan & Yang, Jiawen & Mehran, Jamshid, 2013. "An empirical study of bank efficiency in China after WTO accession," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-170.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2008. "Structural Change and the Efficiency of Banking In Turkey: Does Ownership Matter?," MPRA Paper 17849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canan Yildirim, 2010. "Cherry Picking or Driving Out Bad Management: Foreign Acquisitions in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 568, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
- Hakan Güneş & Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Estimating Cost Efficiency of Turkish Commercial Banks under Unobserved Heterogeneity with Stochastic Frontier Models," ERC Working Papers 1603, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2009. "Performance and Merton-Type Default Risk of Listed Banks in EU: a panel VAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Matousek, Roman, 2011. "Efficiency of Turkish banking: Two-stage network system. Variable returns to scale model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Can, Luc, 2008. "Cost and profit efficiency of Chinese banks: A non-parametric analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 260-273, June.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:3-25 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:18:p:2289-2301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .