Exports and economic growth:some empirical evidence from the Arab Gulf countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nasri Harb, 2009.
"Oil Exports, Non-Oil GDP, and Investment in the GCC Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 695-708, November.
- Harb, Nasri, 2008. "Oil Exports, Non Oil GDP and Investment in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 15576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2013.
"A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 39-60, August.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 200, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2012. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," FIW Working Paper series 084, FIW.
- Dreger, Christian & Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Discussion Papers 305, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2011. "A Further Examination of the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1149, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- A Alodadi & J Benhin, 2015. "Long Term Economic Growth in Oil-Rich Saudi Arabia: What is the role for non-oil sectors?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 20(1), pages 109-130, March.
- Adel Shakeeb Mohsen, 2015. "Effects of Oil and Non-Oil Exports on the Economic Growth of Syria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(2), pages 69-78, June.
- Ady Soejoto & Waspodo Tjipto Subroto & Suyanto, 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization Policy in Promoting Indonesia Human Development," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 763-771.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:23:p:2253-2258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dizaji, S.F., 2012. "Exports, government size and economic growth (Evidence from Iran as a developing oil-export based economy)," ISS Working Papers - General Series 535, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Saima Siddiqui & Sameena Zehra & Sadia Majeed & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2008. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: A Reinvestigation Using the Bounds Test," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 59-80, Jul-Dec.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1535-:d:145917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2005. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Further Econometric Evidence From South Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(4), pages 472-488, December.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Bashier Al-Abdulrazag, 2015. "The Validity of Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Jordan: A Bounds Testing Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 199-211.
- Alimi, Santos R. & Muse, Bernard O., 2012. "Export - led growth or growth – driven exports? Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 53468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(615):y:2018:i:2(615):p:221-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Combustible renewables and waste consumption, exports and economic growth: Evidence from panel for selected MENA countries," MPRA Paper 47767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2004. "Exports and Economic Growth Nexus: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 563-581.
- Udude Celina C & Okulegu Bethran Enyim, 2012. "Exports and Nigerians Economic Growth: A Co-Integration Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 429-444, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:6:p:693-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .