Sharp Upper and Lower Bounds for Basket Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence, Peter & Wang, Tai-Ho, 2009. "Sharp distribution free lower bounds for spread options and the corresponding optimal subreplicating portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-47, February.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Working Papers hal-00790001, HAL.
- Leccadito, Arturo & Paletta, Tommaso & Tunaru, Radu, 2016. "Pricing and hedging basket options with exact moment matching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 59-69.
- Zuluaga, Luis F. & Peña, Javier & Du, Donglei, 2009. "Third-order extensions of Lo's semiparametric bound for European call options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 557-570, October.
- Arash Fahim & Yu-Jui Huang, 2016. "Model-independent superhedging under portfolio constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 51-81, January.
- Tavin, Bertrand, 2015. "Detection of arbitrage in a market with multi-asset derivatives and known risk-neutral marginals," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 158-178.
- Arash Fahim & Yu-Jui Huang, 2014. "Model-independent Superhedging under Portfolio Constraints," Papers 1402.2599, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Peña, Javier & Vera, Juan C. & Zuluaga, Luis F., 2012. "Computing arbitrage upper bounds on basket options in the presence of bid–ask spreads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 369-376.
- Pierre Henry-Labordère & Nizar Touzi, 2016. "An explicit martingale version of the one-dimensional Brenier theorem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 635-668, July.
- D. J. Manuge & P. T. Kim, 2014. "A fast Fourier transform method for Mellin-type option pricing," Papers 1403.3756, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Papers 1302.4854, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Mathias Beiglböck & Pierre Henry-Labordère & Friedrich Penkner, 2013. "Model-independent bounds for option prices—a mass transport approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-501, July.
- Peter Laurence & Tai-Ho Wang, 2008. "Distribution-free upper bounds for spread options and market-implied antimonotonicity gap," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 717-734.
More about this item
KeywordsBasket option; duality; sharp bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:12:y:2005:i:3:p:253-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .