Competition and the performance of microfinance institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Vins & Michael Koetter, 2008. "The Quiet Life Hypothesis in Banking - Evidence from German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 190, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- repec:idb:brikps:46838 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2018.
"ICT, information asymmetry and market power in African banking industry,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 518-531.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "ICT, Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Research Africa Network Working Papers 17/022, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2017. "ICT, Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 81702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "ICT, Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/022, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ramona Busch & Christoph Memmel, 2016.
"Quantifying the components of the banks’ net interest margin,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 371-396, November.
- Busch, Ramona & Memmel, Christoph, 2014. "Quantifying the components of the banks' net interest margin," Discussion Papers 15/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Bogdan Căpraru, 2012. "Competition and efficiency in EU27 banking systems," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 41-60, July.
- Conrad, Alexander & Neuberger, Doris & Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2009. "Der Einfluss regionaler und demographischer Umfeldfaktoren auf die Kosten- und Ertragssituation von Sparkassen: Eine Effizienzanalyse," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 107, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Horst Gischer & Toni Richter, 2011. "'Global Player' im Bankenwesen - ökonomisch sinnvoll oder problembehaftet?," FEMM Working Papers 110012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:23:y:2013:i:9:p:767-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.