Is the 52-week high momentum strategy profitable outside the US?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettman, Jenni L. & Maher, Thomas R.B. & Sault, Stephen J., 2009. "Momentum profits in the Australian equity market: A matched firm approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 565-579, November.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:261-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:45-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marshall, Ben R. & Cahan, Jared M. & Cahan, Rochester H., 2006. "Is the CRISMA technical trading system profitable?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-281, December.
- Gupta, Kartick & Locke, Stuart & Scrimgeour, Frank, 2010. "International comparison of returns from conventional, industrial and 52-week high momentum strategies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 423-435, October.
- Malin, Mirela & Bornholt, Graham, 2010.
"Predictability of future index returns based on the 52-week high strategy,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 501-508, November.
- Mirela Malin & Graham Bornholt, 2009. "Predictability of Future Index Returns based on the 52 Week High Strategy," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200907, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Ang, James S. & Ismail, Ahmad K., 2015. "What premiums do target shareholders expect? Explaining negative returns upon offer announcements," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 245-256.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:77-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Ming & Liu, Qianqiu & Ma, Tongshu, 2011. "The 52-week high momentum strategy in international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 180-204, February.
- Luis Muga & Rafael Santamaria, 2007. "The stock market crisis and momentum. Some evidence for the Spanish stock market during the 1990s," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 469-486.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:2:lobao is not listed on IDEAS
- Hurst, Gareth & Docherty, Paul, 2015. "Trend salience, investor behaviours and momentum profitability," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 471-484.
- Kirt Butler & Katsushi Okada, 2007. "Bivariate and higher-order terms in models of international equity returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 725-737.
- Mohammad Kazem Emadzade & Amir Hossein Hosseini & Mohammadali Shirazipour & Morteza Shokhmgar, 2013. "Investigating the Effect of Momentum Strategies on Investment Success in the Iran Stock Market," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 149-157, January.
- Chang, Chiao-Yi, 2011. "The relationship between the 52-week high of an individual stock and stock market index level: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 14-27, February.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:lobao is not listed on IDEAS
- Gil Aharoni & Tuan Q. Ho & Qi Zeng, 2012. "Testing the growth option theory: the profitability of enhanced momentum strategies in Australia," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(2), pages 267-290, June.
- Li, Bob & Stork, Thomas & Chai, Daniel & Ee, Mong Shan & Ang, Hong Nee, 2014. "Momentum effect in Australian equities: Revisit, armed with short-selling ban and risk factors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 19-31.
- A. S. Hurn & V.Pavlov, 2008. "Momentum in Australian Stock Returns: An Update," NCER Working Paper Series 23, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 26 Feb 2008.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:47-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:15:y:2005:i:18:p:1259-1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.