Financial liberalization and stock market volatility in selected developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen & Mondher Bellalah, 2007. "Testing for Structural Breaks and Dynamic Changes in Emerging Market Volatility," Working Papers 02, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2010.
"La dynamique de la volatilité boursière autour de l'ouverture des marchés de capitaux,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 65-82.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2010. "La dynamique de la volatilité boursière autour de l’ouverture des marchés de capitaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 65-82.
- Jaleel, Fazeel M. & Samarakoon, Lalith P., 2009. "Stock market liberalization and return volatility: Evidence from the emerging market of Sri Lanka," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 409-423, December.
- Tri Minh Nguyen, 2017. "The Impact of Foreign Investor Trading Activity on Vietnamese Stock Market," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 109-118, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:10:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirt C. Butler & Katsushi Okada, 2008. "Higher-Order Terms in Bivariate Returns to International Stock Market Indices," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 12(1-2), pages 127-155, March-Jun.
- Aymen Ben Rejeb & Adel Boughrara, 2015.
"Financial integration in emerging market economies: Effects on volatility transmission and contagion,"
Borsa Istanbul Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(3), pages 161-179, September.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2014. "Financial integration in emerging market economies: effects on volatility transmission and contagion," MPRA Paper 61519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2013. "Financial liberalization and stock markets efficiency: New evidence from emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 186-208.
- Ramaprasad Bhar & Biljana Nikolova, 2009. "Oil Prices and Equity Returns in the BRIC Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7), pages 1036-1054, July.
- Sang Hoon Kang & SEONG-MIN YOON, 2008. "Asymmetry and Long Memory Features in Volatility: Evidence From Korean Stock Market," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 383-412.
- Ritab Al-Khouri & Abdulkhader Abdallah, 2012. "Market liberalization and volatility of returns in emerging markets: The case of Qatar Exchange (QSC)," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 106-115, June.
- Osamah Al-Khazali & Ali Darrat & Mohsen Saad, 2006. "Intra-regional integration of the GCC stock markets: the role of market liberalization," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1265-1272.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:12:y:2002:i:6:p:389-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.