The determinants of the Tunisian deposit banks' performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alper Veli ÇAM, 2015. "The Determination of Deposit and Participation Banks’ Efficiency by Data Envelopment Analysis: A Research on Banks in Turkey," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 152-159, September.
- Shelagh Heffernan & Xiaoqing Fu, 2010. "Determinants of financial performance in Chinese banking," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(20), pages 1585-1600.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0069-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul & Marcin Suder, 2013. "The Properties of ATMs Development Stages - an Empirical Analysis," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(3), pages 443-466, September.
- Pankaj Sinha & Sakshi Sharma, 2016.
"Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: a study in a dynamic panel data framework,"
International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management,
Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2014. "Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: A study in a dynamic panel data framework," MPRA Paper 61379, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2015.
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Husni Charif, 2011. "Multiple approaches in performance assessment of UAE commercial banks," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 74-82, April.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi Abdelaziz & Djelassi Mouldi & Hamdi Helmi, 2011.
"Financial Liberalization and Banking Profitability: A Panel Data Analysis for Tunisian Banks,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 19-32, June.
- Hakimi, Abdelazizi & Hamdi, Helmi & Djelassi, Mouldi, 2010. "Financial Liberalization and Banking Profitability: A Panel Data Analysis for Tunisian Banks," MPRA Paper 65073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Mohamad Yazid Isa & Mohd Yahya Mohd Hussin, 2016. "The Impact of BNM Guidelines on Household Loans on Commercial Bank and Islamic Bank Performances," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 377-387, November.
- Badreldin F. Salim & Mohamed H. Mahmoud, 2016. "Islamic Finance: Is it a Time to be Considered as an Alternative during Financial Crisis Times? A Comparative Study in Gulf Cooperation Council," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1123-1131.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Cross-Prefecture Expansion of Regional Banks in Japan and Its Effects on Lending-Based Income," MPRA Paper 52978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Maria Rosa Borges, 2011. "Measuring performance in the Portuguese banking industry with a Fourier regression model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 21-28.
- Ken Holden & Magdi El-Bannany, 2004. "Investment in information technology systems and other determinants of bank profitability in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 361-365.
- George Emmanuel Iatridis & Anthony Dionysus Persakis, 2012. "Bank profitability determinants under IFRSs," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 77-99.
- Aykut Ekinci, 2016. "The Effect of Credit and Market Risk on Bank Performance: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 427-434.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2010. "Does the Presence of the Japan Post Bank in a Regional Financial Market Affect the Deposit Interest Rates of Credit Associations?," MPRA Paper 24332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi & Djlassi, Mouldi, 2013. "Testing the concentration-performance relationship in the Tunisian banking sector," MPRA Paper 55927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:317-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.