The causality between female labour force participation and the availability of childcare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toda, Hiro Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993. "Vector Autoregressions and Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1367-1393, November.
- Razzolini, Laura & Shughart, William F, II, 1997. "On the (Relative) Unimportance of a Balanced Budget," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 90(1-4), pages 215-233, March.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2001. "P-STAR analysis in a converging economy: the case of Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Efthymios Tsionas & George Halkos, 2000. "Posterior Analysis of Environmental Damage Evaluation in Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 371-390.
- Abrams, Burton A, 1999. "The Effect of Government Size on the Unemployment Rate," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 99(3-4), pages 395-401, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masako Oyama, 2006. "Measuring cost of children using equivalence scale on Japanese panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 409-415.
- András Gábos, 2013. "GINI DP 76: Successful policy mixes to tackle child poverty: an EU-wide comparison," GINI Discussion Papers 76, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V. & Tavares, Jose, 2003.
"Women Prefer Larger Governments: Female Labor Supply and Public Spending,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp433, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jose Tavares & Tiago Cavalcanti, 2004. "Women Prefer Larger Governments: Female Labor Supply and Public Spending," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 4, Econometric Society.
- JosÃ© Tavares & Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti, 2004. "Women Prefer Larger Governments: Female Labor Supply and Public Spending," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 119, Econometric Society.
- Rim Berahab & Zineb Bouba & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2017. "Egalité de genre, politiques publiques et croissance économique au Maroc," Books & Reports, OCP Policy Center, number 13, December.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "The Relationship Between Female Labour Force Participation And Fertility In G7 Countries: Evidence From Panel Cointegration And Granger Causality," Monash Economics Working Papers 13/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Donna Feir & Jasmin Thomas, 2017. "The Impact of Introducing Formal Childcare Services on Labour Force Participation in Inuit Nunangat," Department Discussion Papers 1702, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Lee, Grace H.Y. & Lee, Sing Ping, 2014.
"Childcare availability, fertility and female labor force participation in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 71-85.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & Sing Ping Lee, 2013. "Childcare Availability, Fertility And Female Labor Force Participation In Japan," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tirthatanmoy Das & Solomon W. Polachek, 2015.
"Unanticipated Effects Of California'S Paid Family Leave Program,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 619-635, October.
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2014. "Unanticipated Effects of California's Paid Family Leave Program," IZA Discussion Papers 8023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paulo Reis Mourao, 2013.
"Women Out, Children Out: The Effect of Female Labor on Portuguese Preschool Enrollment Rates,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(S1), pages 49-62, January.
- Paulo Reis Mourao, 2013. "Women Out, Children Out: The Effect of Female Labor on Portuguese Preschool Enrollment Rates," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S1), pages 49-62, January.
- Junyi Zhang & Lili Xu & Akimasa Fujiwara, 2012. "Developing an integrated scobit-based activity participation and time allocation model to explore influence of childcare on women’s time use behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Suwastika Naidu, 2016. "Does Human Development Influence Women’s Labour Force Participation Rate? Evidences from the Fiji Islands," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1067-1084, July.
- Hongbin Li & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005.
"Parental childcare and children's educational attainment: evidence from China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2067-2076.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, "undated". "Parental Childcare and Children's Educational Attainment: Evidence from China," REAP Papers 22559, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- Edwin van Gameren & Ingrid Ooms, 2009. "Childcare and labor force participation in the Netherlands: the importance of attitudes and opinions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 395-421, December.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2005. "Les femmes sur le marché du travail : Évidence empirique sur le rôle des politiques économiques et autres déterminants dans les pays de l'OCDE," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2003(2), pages 57-123.
- Ulrike Jäger, 2010. "Working or stay-at-home mum? The influence of family benefits and religiosity," ifo Working Paper Series 84, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:zbw:espost:169352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Borra, 2010. "Childcare cost and Spanish mother’s labour force participation," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 194(3), pages 9-40, October.
- Monika Bütler, 2007. "Arbeiten lohnt sich nicht - ein zweites Kind noch weniger. Zu den Auswirkungen einkommensabhängiger Tarife auf das (Arbeitsmarkt-) Verhalten der Frauen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing,"
Labor and Demography
- Del Boca, Daniela & Vuri, Daniela, 2005. "Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing," IZA Discussion Papers 1779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colm Harmon & Claire Finn & Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja Viitanen, 2006. "The economics of early childhood care and education : technical research paper for the National Economic and Social Forum," Open Access publications 10197/671, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Locatelli, Marilena & Vuri, Daniela, 2004. "Child Care Choices by Italian Households," IZA Discussion Papers 983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2006. "The comparative effectiveness of public policies to fight motherhood-induced employment penalties and decreasing fertility in the former EU-15," DULBEA Working Papers 0026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ömer Limanlı, 2015. "Gender Based Wage Gap in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 22, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Anna Lovasz & Agnes Szabo-Morvai, 2013. "Does Childcare Matter for Maternal Labor Supply? Pushing the limits of the Regression Discontinuity Framework," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1313, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:14:p:915-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .