Can the PPP stand on the BRICS? The ADL test for threshold cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irineu De Carvalho Filho & Marcos Chamon, 2008. "A Micro-Empirical Foundation for the Political Economy of Exchange Rate Populism," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(3), pages 481-510, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "The Effects of BRICS and MATIK Countries on World Economy and Cointegration Analysis The Long Term Relation G-7 Growth Rates (1962-2012)," MPRA Paper 55693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "The Effects of BRICS and MATIK Countries on World Economy and Cointegration Analysis in the Long Term Relation with G-7 Growth Rates (1962-2012)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 262-272.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long Term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries (1962-2012)," MPRA Paper 57106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burak Güriş & Yaşar Yaşgül, 2015. "Does the Fisher hypothesis hold for the G7 countries? Evidence from ADL threshold cointegration test," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 2549-2557.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long-term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 431-442.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:12:p:1123-1127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .