The influence of Agro-terrorism on consumers' preference for locally grown products: a case-study from New Jersey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Benabou & Efe A. Ok, 2001.
"Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: The Poum Hypothesis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 447-487.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ok, Efe A., 1997. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution : the POUM Hypothesis," IDEI Working Papers 78, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 1999.
- Roland Benabou & Efe A. Ok, 1998. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: The POUM Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 6795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénabou, Roland & Ok, Efe A, 1998. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: the POUM Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benabou, R. & Ok, E.A., 1998. "Social Mobility and the Demand for Redistribution: The POUM Hypothesis," Working Papers 98-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Gruner, Hans Peter, 2002.
"Individual preferences for political redistribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2001. "Individual Preferences for Political Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 2694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 2003. "Tax perceptions and the demand for public expenditure: evidence from UK micro-data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 793-816, November.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2007. "Decomposing demand for public expenditure in Ireland," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(15), pages 1091-1095.
- David de Vaus & Matthew Gray & David Stanton, 2004. "Measuring the value of unpaid household, caring and voluntary work of older Australians," Labor and Demography 0405006, EconWPA.
- Gordon Tarzwell, 2003. "The impact of diverse preferences on government expenditures," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 695-698.
- Fong, Christina, 2001. "Social preferences, self-interest, and the demand for redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 225-246, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:13:p:991-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.