The dual audit system for joint stock companies in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Jeacle, 2005. "Accounting and the Construction of Taste: Standard Labour Costs and the Georgian Cabinet-Maker," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(2), pages 117-137.
- Robert Bloom & John Solotko, 2005. "Using an historical account book as a teaching tool," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 239-269.
- Åge Johnsen, 2005. "What Does 25 Years of Experience Tell Us About the State of Performance Measurement in Public Policy and Management?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 25(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Masayoshi Noguchi, 2005. "Interaction between tax and accounting practice: Accounting for stock-in-trade," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-34.
- Aida Sy, 2005. "Resurrecting the social Pacioli: ethics, gender and other silences," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 441-449.
- Irena Solodchenko & Pat Sucher, 2005. "Accounting in Ukraine since independence: Real politik, problems and prospects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 603-633.
- Dale L. Flesher & Gary John Previts & William D. Samson, 2005. "Auditing in the United States: a historical perspective," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(1), pages 21-39.
More about this item
Keywordsindependent public auditor; accountability; commercial code; Securities and Exchange Law; public interest;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:20:y:2010:i:3:p:317-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .