Commercial banking, insurance and economic growth in Sweden between 1830 and 1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2016. "Insurance Market Development and Economic Growth in Transition Countries: Some new evidence based on bootstrap panel Granger causality test," MPRA Paper 69051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- Shrutikeerti Kaushal & Amlan Ghosh, 2016. "Financial Institutions and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Economy in the Post Liberalized Era," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1003-1013.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1390029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Fredrik Andersson & Liselotte Eriksson, 2015. "The compulsory public pension and the demand for life insurance: the case of Sweden, 1884–1914," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 244-263, February.
- Phutkaradze Jaba, 2014. "Impact of Insurance Market on Economic Growth in Post-Transition Countries," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 44(1), pages 92-105, December.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2013. "The link between life insurance activities and economic growth: Some new evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 405-427.
- J. François Outreville, 2011. "The relationship between insurance growth and economic development - 80 empirical papers for a review of the literature," ICER Working Papers 12-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Chi-Chuan Lee & Chien-Chiang Lee & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Insurance Activity and Economic Performance: Fresh Evidence from Asymmetric Panel Causality Tests," Working Papers 201828, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Idrissa Ouedraogo & Samuel Guerineau & Relwende Sawadogo, 2016.
"Life Insurance Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
- Idrissa OUEDRAOGO & Samuel GUERINEAU & Relwende SAWADOGO, 2016. "Life Insurance Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 201616, CERDI.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1111-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "Insurance-Growth Nexus in Africa," Working Papers 201801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:23-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2012. "The impact of real income on insurance premiums: Evidence from panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 246-260.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Huang, Wei-Ling & Yin, Chun-Hao, 2013. "The dynamic interactions among the stock, bond and insurance markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 28-52.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; insurance; economic growth; history; Sweden;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:19:y:2009:i:1:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.