Defining and Assessing the Governance of Agrarian Sustainability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Sarov, Angel, 2019. "Framework for assessing the governance pillar of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 103477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Evaluation of governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 103478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2021. "Understanding and evaluating the “missing” governance pillar of sustainability – the case of the Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 106310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Mitova, Dilyana & Boevski, Ivan & Marinov, Petar & Sarov, Angel & Zvetkova, Daniela & Kostenarov, Krasimir & Vanev, Dimitar, 2021. "Емпирично Изследване На Управлението На Услугите На Агроекосистемите В България [An empirical study of the management of agro-ecosystem services in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 105696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2021. "Assessing Â€Œmissingâ€ (Governance) Pillar Of Sustainability Â€“ The Case Of Bulgarian Agriculture," Economia Coyuntural,Revista de temas de perspectivas y coyuntura, Instituto de Investigaciones Economicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, vol. 6(1), pages 1-48.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Sarov, Angel, 2020. "Как Да Измерим Управленческата Устойчивост На Българското Селско Стопанство? [How to measure the governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture?]," MPRA Paper 103926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2018. "The impact of the institutional environment on agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-32,33-60.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Управленческа Устойчивост На Селското Стопанство В България [Governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture]," MPRA Paper 103927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev & Bojidar Ivanov & Angel Sarov, 2020. "Unpacking Governance Sustainability of Bulgarian Agriculture," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 106-137.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Dessislava, 2019. "Sustainability of agro-ecosystems in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 93320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weyland, Federico & Mastrangelo, MatÃas Enrique & Auer, Alejandra Denise & Barral, MarÃa Paula & Nahuelhual, Laura & LarrazÃ¡bal, Alejandra & Parera, AnÃbal Francisco & Berrouet Cadavid, Lina MarÃ, 2019. "Ecosystem services approach in Latin America: From theoretical promises to real applications," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 280-293.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Mitova, Dilyana & Boevski, Ivan & Marinov, Petar & Todorova, Kristina & Mitov, Anton, 2020. "Методически Въпроси На Икономическото Изучаване На Услугите На Агроекоситемите [Methodological issues of economic studies on agro-ecosystem services]," MPRA Paper 98408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srs:jarle0:v:7:y:2016:i:4:p:797-816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jarle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Claudiu Popirlan (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jarle .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.