Financial Integration In New Europe: Overview And Implications For Further Growth Policies In Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "Is Competition Such a Good Thing? Static Efficiency versus Dynamic Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(1), pages 37-48, August.
- Shepherd, William G, 1972. "The Elements of Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Min, Sungwook & Wolfinbarger, Mary, 2005. "Market share, profit margin, and marketing efficiency of early movers, bricks and clicks, and specialists in e-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1030-1039, August.
- Caves, Richard E., 2007. "In praise of the Old I.O," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1970. "Industrial Organization: The Role and Contribution of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 100-104, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinancial integration; New Europe; European integration; growth model; global economic crisis; income convergence; competitiveness; macroeconomic stability.;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srb:journl:y:2012:i:1-2:p:51-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milos Stamatovic) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/yueaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .