Verzehrt Deutschland seinen staatlichen Kapitalstock?
[Does Germany Consume Its Public Capital Stock?]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christofzik, Désirée I. & Yeter, Mustafa & Feld, Lars P., 2019.
"Öffentliche Investitionen: Wie viel ist zu wenig?,"
01/2019, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Christofzik, Desirée I. & Feld, Lars P. & Yeter, Mustafa, 2019. "Öffentliche Investitionen: Wie viel ist zu wenig?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 19/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Hüther, Michael, 2019. "10 Jahre Schuldenbremse: Ein Konzept mit Zukunft?," IW policy papers 3/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:99:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10273-019-2390-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.