Governance of the Euro Area: Fiscal Union, Debt Union, Fiscal Freedom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0830 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Iara, 2016.
"Revenue for EMU: A Contribution to the Debate on Fiscal Union,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 301-331.
- Anna Iara, 2015. "Revenue for EMU: A contribution to the debate on Fiscal Union," Taxation Papers 54, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Anna Iara, 2016. "Revenue for EMU: A Contribution to the Debate on Fiscal Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 5794, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:94:y:2014:i:1:p:23-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.