The relationship between foreign direct investment and economic growth: evidence from transition countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob Kolster, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Does foreign direct investment improve welfare in North African countries?," Working Paper Series 2162, African Development Bank.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rendón Obando, Hernando & Ramírez Franco, Luz Dary, 2017. "Impacto de la inversión extranjera directa y del grado de apertura de la economía sobre el crecimiento económico para América Latina 1980-2010/Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Openness Degree o," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 35, pages 217-244, Enero.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Macroecnomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Study," RRC Working Paper Series 39, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Acaravci, Ali & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment, Export and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from New EU Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 52-67, June.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2014. "Macroeconomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment; Economic growth; Transition economies; Panel cointegration; Panel causality; F23; P2; F21; O16; C33; P27;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:15:y:2008:i:1:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .