Main Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the Southeast European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu Albulescu & Adrian Ionescu, 2017. "The long-run impact of monetary policy uncertainty and banking stability on inward FDI in EU countries," Working Papers hal-01503950, HAL.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Sengupta, D.P., 2014. "Action Plan on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers 14/133, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- E. Nur Özkan-Günay, 2011. "Determinants of FDI Inflows and Policy Implications: A Comparative Study for the Enlarged EU and Candidate Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 71-85, September.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Arif, Shawky, 2010. "A Simple Model of Capital Imports," MPRA Paper 25888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:12:p:2771-2831 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Nur Ã–zkan-GÃ¼nay, 2011. "Determinants of FDI Inflows and Policy Implications: A Comparative Study for the Enlarged EU and Candidate Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 71-85, September.
- Victoria Donu & Martin Janíčko, 2015. "Institutional Determinants of Investment Inflows into Transition Economies," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(5), pages 3-23.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakije Myftar Kida, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Environment and Economic Growth," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 31-41, August.
- Farrukh Nawaz Kayani, 2017. "A Comparative Study Upon Chinese And Turkish Inward Foreign Direct Investment," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 69-77.
- Jerzy Rozanski & Pawel Sekula, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Emerging Markets," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16, pages 49-64.
- Rubab Khan & Hijaab Zahra, 2016. "Impact of Domestic Interest Rate on Foreign Direct Investment (A case study of Pakistan)," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(4), pages 220-230, December.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:630-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makun, Keshmeer Kanewar, 2016. "Direct Foreign Investment and its Determinants: A Case Study - Gli investimenti diretti esteri e loro determinanti : studio di un caso," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(2), pages 151-174.
- Iskra Christova-Balkanska, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria: Do They Have an Effect on the Economic Development of the Country?," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 197-213.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2012. "Why Does Foreign Direct Investment Go Where It Goes?: New Evidence From African Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 425-462, November.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2009. "An Analysis of Host Country Characteristics that Determine FDI in Developing Countries: Recent Panel Data Evidence," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 71-96, Jul-Dec.
- Rosa Forte & Nancy Santos, 2015. "A cluster analysis of FDI in Latin America," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 52(1), pages 25-56, May.
- Laura Diaconu (Maxim), 2016. "Is Human Capital A Major Determinant Of The Fdi Inflows? Empirical Evidences From The Eu States," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(2), pages 238-250, August.
- Erhard Reschenhofer & Michael Schilde & Eva Oberecker & Ellen Payr & Hasan Tandogan & Lea Wakolbinger, 2012. "Identifying the determinants of foreign direct investment: a data-specific model selection approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 739-752, August.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2017.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2771-2831, December.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2016. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 952, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tokunaga, Masahiro & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Transition and FDI: A Meta-Analysis of the FDI Determinants in Transition Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 47, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dorożyński Tomasz & Kuna-Marszałek Anetta, 2016. "Investments Attractiveness. The Case Of The Visegrad Group Countries," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(1), pages 119-140, March.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from Central and East European Transition Economies – A discrete choice analysis of location within the EU," MPRA Paper 51804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterminant; foreign direct investment stock; foreign direct investment inflow; Southeast European country; F21; P20;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:13:y:2006:i:2:p:359-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.