Variational principles in non-metrizable spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariusz Kaleta & Włodzimierz Ogryczak & Eugeniusz Toczyłowski & Izabela Żółtowska, 2003. "On Multiple Criteria Decision Support for Suppliers on the Competitive Electric Power Market," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 79-104, July.
- Mariano Luque & Rafael Caballero & Julian Molina & Francisco Ruiz, 2007. "Equivalent Information for Multiobjective Interactive Procedures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 125-134, January.
- Kaliszewski, Ignacy, 2004. "Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 293-307, October.
- Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drandaki, Maria & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Iosifidis, Eleftherios & Kiosses, Ioannis, 2009. "Sustainable energy planning by using multi-criteria analysis application in the island of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1587-1600, May.
- Huang, J.P. & Poh, K.L. & Ang, B.W., 1995. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 843-855.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling: An update," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2604-2622.
- Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano, 2010. "NAUTILUS method: An interactive technique in multiobjective optimization based on the nadir point," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 426-434, October.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1983. "An Interactive Multiple Objective Linear Programming Method for a Class of Underlying Nonlinear Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 519-529, May.
- Jaber, J.O. & Jaber, Q.M. & Sawalha, S.A. & Mohsen, M.S., 2008. "Evaluation of conventional and renewable energy sources for space heating in the household sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 278-289, January.
- Luque, Mariano & Ruiz, Francisco & Steuer, Ralph E., 2010. "Modified interactive Chebyshev algorithm (MICA) for convex multiobjective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 557-564, August.
- Linares, Pedro & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Aggregation of preferences in an environmental economics context: a goal-programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 89-95, April.
- Koroneos, C. & Michailidis, M. & Moussiopoulos, N., 2004. "Multi-objective optimization in energy systems: the case study of Lesvos Island, Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Korhonen, Pekka J. & Laakso, Jukka, 1986. "A visual interactive method for solving the multiple criteria problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 277-287, February.
- Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang, 2010. "Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6391-6397, November.
- Løken, Espen, 2007. "Use of multicriteria decision analysis methods for energy planning problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1584-1595, September.
- James S. Dyer, 1973. "A Time-Sharing Computer Program for the Solution of the Multiple Criteria Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(12), pages 1379-1383, August.
- Sakawa, Masatoshi, 1982. "Interactive multiobjective decision making by the sequential proxy optimization technique: SPOT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 386-396, April.
- Pekka Korhonen & Mikko Syrjänen, 2003. "Evaluation of Cost Efficiency in Finnish Electricity Distribution," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 105-122, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPerturbed optimization problem; Variational principle; Well-posed problem; Baire category; Fragmentability; 49K27; 49K40; 90C48;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:467-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .