Comments on: Stability in linear optimization and related topics. A personal tour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazarova, E.A., 2006. "Stability, governance and effectiveness : Essays on the service economy," Other publications TiSEM 4e924389-b67a-493c-993d-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Montero, M.P. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "A Bargaining Set Based on External and Internal Stability and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper 2006-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Morelli, Massimo & Montero, Maria, 2003.
"The demand bargaining set: general characterization and application to majority games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Massimo Morelli & Maria Montero, 2001. "The Demand Bargaining Set: General Characterization and Application to Majority Games," Economics Working Papers 0011, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:258-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .