A filter inexact-restoration method for nonlinear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman, 1998. "Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 315-324, June.
- T'kindt, Vincent & Monmarche, Nicolas & Tercinet, Fabrice & Laugt, Daniel, 2002. "An Ant Colony Optimization algorithm to solve a 2-machine bicriteria flowshop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 250-257, October.
- Ramos, R. M. & Alonso, S. & Sicilia, J. & Gonzalez, C., 1998. "The problem of the optimal biobjective spanning tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 617-628, December.
- Minghe Sun & Antonie Stam & Ralph E. Steuer, 1996. "Solving Multiple Objective Programming Problems Using Feed-Forward Artificial Neural Networks: The Interactive FFANN Procedure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 835-849, June.
- Safer, Hershel M. & Orlin, James B., 1953-, 1995. "Fast approximation schemes for multi-criteria flow, knapsack, and scheduling problems," Working papers 3757-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jones, D. F. & Mirrazavi, S. K. & Tamiz, M., 2002. "Multi-objective meta-heuristics: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-9, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFilter method; Inexact-restoration; Line search; 49M37; 65K05; 90C30; 90C55;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:16:y:2008:i:1:p:126-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.