Testing composite hypotheses about discrete ergodic processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LÃ³pez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2009. "On the Concept of Depth for Functional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 718-734.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2006. "On the use of the bootstrap for estimating functions with functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1063-1074, November.
- Antonio Cuevas & Manuel Febrero & Ricardo Fraiman, 2007. "Robust estimation and classification for functional data via projection-based depth notions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 481-496, September.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
- Ferraty, F. & Vieu, P., 2003. "Curves discrimination: a nonparametric functional approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 161-173, October.
- Anirvan Chakraborty & Probal Chaudhuri, 2014. "On data depth in infinite dimensional spaces," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 303-324, April.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2009. "On depth measures and dual statistics. A methodology for dealing with general data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 753-766, April.
- Gareth M. James & Trevor J. Hastie, 2001. "Functional linear discriminant analysis for irregularly sampled curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 533-550.
More about this item
KeywordsHypothesis testing; Property testing; Stationary ergodic time series; Distributional distance; 62G10; 62G20; 62M07;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:317-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .