Sampling-resampling techniques for the computation of posterior densities in normal means problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Opgen-Rhein Rainer & Strimmer Korbinian, 2007. "Accurate Ranking of Differentially Expressed Genes by a Distribution-Free Shrinkage Approach," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Schäfer Juliane & Strimmer Korbinian, 2005. "A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Fernández & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Reference priors for non-Normal two-sample problems,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(1), pages 179-205, June.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997. "Reference Priors For Non-Normal Two-Sample Problems," Discussion Paper 1997-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. Plessis & A. Merwe, 1996. "Bayesian calibration in the estimation of the age of rhinoceros," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(1), pages 17-28, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian methods; Reference priors; Sampling-resampling; Weighted bootstrap; Behrens-fisher problem; Fieller-creasy problem; Product of means problem; Correlation coefficient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:1:y:1992:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .