Strong approximations for dependent competing risks with independent censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Csörgo, Miklós & Horváth, Lajos & Shao, Qi-Man, 1993. "Convergence of integrals of uniform empirical and quantile processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 283-294, April.
- D. Pollard, 1980. "The minimum distance method of testing," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 43-70, December.
- Cuadras, C. M. & Fortiana, J., 1995. "A Continuous Metric Scaling Solution for a Random Variable," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, January.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Sándor Csörgő, 1989. "Consistency of some tests for multivariate normality," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 107-116, December.
- Baringhaus, L. & Henze, N., 1992. "A goodness of fit test for the Poisson distribution based on the empirical generating function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 269-274, March.
- Winfried Stute & Wenceslao Manteiga & Manuel Quindimil, 1993. "Bootstrap based goodness-of-fit-tests," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 243-256, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordes, Laurent & Gneyou, Kossi Essona, 2011. "Uniform convergence of nonparametric regressions in competing risk models with right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1654-1663, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAalen-Johansen estimator; Dependent competing risks; Rate of convergence; Right-censoring; Strong approximation; 62G20; 62G05; 60F15; 60F17; 62G30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .