Componentwise B-spline estimation for varying coefficient models with longitudinal data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 53 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Fan & J.-T. Zhang, 2000. "Two-step estimation of functional linear models with applications to longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 303-322.
- R. L. Eubank & Chunfeng Huang & Y. Muñoz Maldonado & Naisyin Wang & Suojin Wang & R. J. Buchanan, 2004. "Smoothing spline estimation in varying-coefficient models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 653-667.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Lee, Sik-Yum, 2000. "Variable Bandwidth Selection in Varying-Coefficient Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 116-134, July.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:629-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.