Hypotheses testing for structural calibration model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiko Aoki & Hereno Bolfarine & Julio Singer, 2001. "Null intercept measurement error regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 441-457, December.
- V. G. Cancho & Reiko Aoki & V. H. Lachos, 2008. "Bayesian analysis for a skew extension of the multivariate null intercept measurement error model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1239-1251.
- Manuel Galea & Heleno Bolfarine & Filidor Vilcalabra, 2002. "Influence diagnostics for the structural errors-in-variables model under the Student-t distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1191-1204.
- Reiko Aoki & Jorge Achcar & Heleno Bolfarine & Julio Singer, 2003. "Bayesian analysis of null intercept errors-in-variables regression for pretest/post-test data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 3-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mário Castro & Manuel Galea, 2015. "Inference in a structural heteroskedastic calibration model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 479-494, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCalibration; Maximum likelihood; EM-algorithm; Asymptotic tests; Reliability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:52:y:2011:i:3:p:553-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .