Competing risk problems with no independence assumed: Does it make a difference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Forcina, Antonio, 2006. "A Class of Latent Marginal Models for CaptureRecapture Data With Continuous Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 786-794, June.
- Elena Stanghellini & Peter G. M. van der Heijden, 2004. "A Multiple-Record Systems Estimation Method that Takes Observed and Unobserved Heterogeneity into Account," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 510-516, June.
- Zeng, Leilei & Cook, Richard J., 2007. "Transition Models for Multivariate Longitudinal Binary Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 211-223, March.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni, 2007. "A Class of Latent Markov Models for Capture–Recapture Data Allowing for Time, Heterogeneity, and Behavior Effects," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 568-578, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Antonio Forcina, 2001. "Analysis of Capture-Recapture Data with a Rasch-Type Model Allowing for Conditional Dependence and Multidimensionality," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 714-719, September.
- A. Farcomeni, 2011. "Recapture models under equality constraints for the conditional capture probabilities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 237-242.
- Luca Tardella, 2002. "A new Bayesian method for nonparametric capture-recapture models in presence of heterogeneity," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 807-817, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:9:y:2000:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .